- An inexpensive, digital, downloadable activity magazine aimed at 5-11 year old children.*
- 70 pages of fun!
- Full of activities – recipes, games, craft, drama, stories, puzzles, sewing, party ideas and more.
- Each issue contains a different theme… perfect if you want to use the ideas for a themed party.
- Materials are easily obtainable, cheap or free, and often what can be found in the house. No special shopping trips needed.
- Children have been involved in creating the designs and projects.
- Advertisement free.
- Cheaper than two ice-creams!
- Great gift idea!
- Simple, creative, cheap fun for children.
Magazine Format? The magazine is digital and is a downloadable pdf file. We also have a print friendly version available for your use. When you purchase an issue or a subscription, you will be emailed a password and membership number within 48 hours of your purchase so that you can access the file.
More information can be found on our Shop page.
*Children younger than this will still enjoy the content of the magazine but will need an adult’s help with the projects and reading. Older children can still have a lot of fun with the content of the magazine also.
Here’s a list of the categories you will generally find in each magazine.