This week on Free Fun Friday, we are giving away a free printable School Uniform and Activity Chart. We find that with four children at school, we get a bit muddled about what uniform we need to have for what day. Some days its sports uniform, and other days it is formal uniform, and every child seems to need a different uniform on a different day. Then add in tuck-shop, choir practice, music practice, library books, show and tell and so on, times four, and you can see why we may forget or get confused! And just when we start remembering it all, it changes again, which it seems to do each term or semester.
We have designed the School Uniform Chart so that it can be printed and laminated and put on your fridge, or on the door or wall. All you need to do is click on the School Uniform and Activity Chart button below, and:
- Print it on two separate sheets of paper (it will fit perfectly on an A4 size sheet as is, so there is no need to have it ‘reduced to fit’).
- If there is more than three children in the family, you will need to print two copies of each sheet.
- Before you laminate them, neatly write each person’s name on the dotted line next to a row on the first page.
- Laminate the pages separately.
- Once laminated, cut along the light grey lines on the second page.
- Stick the first page up somewhere where everyone can see it.
- Choose the pictures from the second page that you need for your chart and stick some sticky putty on the back of them and then place them on the appropriate days on your chart.
- When the pictures are not in use you can store them next to your chart.
We hope this helps your family to be more organised during the school week, so let us know how it goes! We wouldn’t be without ours!